This Teapot stand possibly from the workshop of Alexander Ritchie of Iona, the inner Hebridiean Island.
Alexander Ritchie and his wife Euphemia set up the studio to revive the Celtic art and craft of this Scottish Island.
Drawing on the many Celtic designs found on the ancient grave stones found there.
There was a small gift shop which ran for forty years selling mementos to the many tourist and religious pilgrims that visited Iona.
This piece has the Celtic knot pattern and is very typical of the pieces that where produced by the artisans that worked there in the early 1900’s.
It is in perfect condition, not marked but a lot of the pieces made of brass where not given any marks
Measurements; 18 cm square 4cm High